Sunday, July 15, 2018

Haha, the hill is not dangerous, I was only playing with you. This entire thing has been one big joke to see how you reacted; you know, to tease you. I was impressed that you were able to pick up my thoughts and see them through a glowing window somewhere, in text form--you're literally reading my mind! I figured I'd have a little bit of fun before we started talking. You can stay as close to the hill as you'd like, in all honesty. It's not at all dangerous.

But the tree, well, the tree is mine. It belongs to me, was planted for me, grew tall for me. The leaves sprout for me, the roots dig deep into the cavernous hole of the earth to pull life from dead spirits of the underworld, and they do it to grow the obelisk on which is written all of my sins. You can bullshit around with the hill all you want, but the tree is fucking mine. Do you hear me?

If you touch my fucking tree I will dress its bark with your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

we hear you...