Friday, July 27, 2018

Remember that lady that made the news recently? The one that, in a drug-induced stupor, pulled out her eyes in a church, as a sacrifice to God?

That was me... I told her to do it. I told her and she listened, haha. She pulled out her own damn eyes, just because someone told her to (she later gave them to me--I was needing a new set of pearls to make into earrings).

Are you listening? Can you hear that voice in your head, your reading voice? That's my voice now. It's me, shambling down your halls. Maybe you can't hear me, maybe all you can hear is the faint sound of water at the bottom of the well. But I'm speaking to you. Through a glowing window somewhere.

You're reading this; you have eyes. So warm; so soft.

Oh, such kind, giving eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

we hear you...