Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Every fucking thing that crawls...

He is glorified
his horns (branches) adorned
With giblets, flesh strips, meat clips;
with all that dies to become unborn
Night cutting into his heart
With strokes of red, the rising dead
Murderous rage drawing new art

(Ascending
Descending
Dove devoured by the serpent
Dove vomited as bones--
Die, light! Perish, night!
NOX, LVX, IGNIS, AQVA
I will fucking grind you into food for the maggots-
Columba! Serpens!
-down to your gristle and tendons-
Deus! Judica me!
-even your bones will be dust!
Veritas domini manet in aeternum; venite maledicti!)

Burning hunger inside
to drive me,
I followed the slithering hiss;
Led thus was I to the blood-stained
tree
To give fruit a ravenous kiss
She cried, she died
with heaving sigh:
I devour her heart; that Abyss
While swirling as one
And then as none
I tear through her skin;
her lips

. . .

--And so the serpent
Climbs into new skin
Guiding his people to the tree of evil
Freeing my flesh, my sin
Scales falling away,
Peeling... my skin.. peeling, dripping
Why is it suddenly so bright and burning?
Scales falling away
Oh god it's all melting, it's all breaking down
Tempered, quenched, tempered, quenched,
the rhythm has changed, the poetry is different
beaten, beaten, beaten (fuck, it hurts...)
it's more like a hammer on an anvil now
Scale of steel falling away
is it even poetry anymore?
Scale falls away
or is this a dream?
pounding hammer
scale falling
hammer
falling away (falling down?)
scale
glowing phosphoros on his anvil
becoming, becoming...
...becoming what?




I am floating, endlessly floating... deep in the ocean
Ah, what is this light?
Oh! de=p iN tHe VVater!
There! He is! devouring the rats! pied piper! pan-shaped snake! Cobra of the most venomous hatred (Yormunn-serpent of the waves)! give yourself to me as I give myself to thee! I am the wolf, i AM the WolFenr, I Am the wOlfir, 1 Am tHe W0LF; so sink fangs into my veins; boil my blood to mist and slime! I NEED TO EAT THE DOVE, and ONLY YOUR VENOM CAN DESTROY THE CHAINS WHICH BIND MY CLAWS


I say unto thee,
with utmost humility...
ave satanas
Hail the serpent!
Hail the new flesh!
Burn your skin with phosphor!
Prometheus, Mercury, Caduceus
All are rising!
Dark is the fuel for the burning phyre!
Ave! Ave! Ave!
Hosannah!
LAYLAH - hannah
HEYLAL - Satana
Exuviae!
Exuviae!
Exuviae!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we hear you...