Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Gott ist tot (I was hungry)

from the darkness i change the world
from the night i burn with rage
from shadows and moonlit eclipse
my hair wet with blood, I...AO
I am the one with teeth
craving the world
ready to bite down and taste blood
hungering
eating
hungering
burning
hungering
bestial furnace of contempt,
limitless; boundless; infinite
i am tasting the flesh and bones of God
biting the hand that fed me
(glorious sin of perdition!)

and I'm ripping into his fucking skin with my goddamn teeth
His blood tastes fucking delicious, warm, metallic
fuck
The minerals of his bones
Oh god, the crunch, the snapping
Churns my stomach, yet makes me hunger more
Disgusting, pulsing marrow
I drink my God's blood as Sigurd does Fafnir
I hate him
He's dying and dead and I hate his rotting corpse even as his flesh goes through my bowels
He is becoming my stinking shit, ready to be swarmed by flies and roaches
(fucking eat my shit you son of a bitch, or better yet, be my shit, 'cause I am going to gouge out your eyes, chew them up, and spit them in your fucking face while I listen to you scream in panic)
My rage scorched his flesh
Tastes like chicken, or... pork?
The meat is satiating, somewhat--seems... delicious
Oh yeah, satisfying; the word is satisfying. Why have I forgotten that?
Where am I?
I can feel him travel down my throat, settle in my stomach, shreds of flesh melding together with acid
the caustic fury and sickness inside me
melting him down, sliding decayed flesh into my intestines
Growing healthy, healing, growing...
My new musculature is his proteins
His minerals are in my bones
The teeth that killed him are renewed
Tongue is swimming; crimson...
My nourishment from his death gives me new strength
As the dragon dies to nourish that victorious defender!
As humans die to nourish triumph and peace...
mY WOLVEN TEETH HAve DEVOURED
I AM OM3GA AND ALPH4
I HAVE EATEN ALL THAT IS
ALEPHprimary,foremost,ouranic,lvx,IAO
ALL THAT IS
THE FOUR-LETTERED NAME!

(patri-dei-fratri-sui-homi-cidal auto-cannibalism? what would you call that?)

יהוה
יהוה
יהוה
   
as the six hundred and sixty sixth guardian of endurance--
The starry man who was the manifestation of Durandal's PERDURABO cleaving spirit--
might have said:

God is alive
God is being born
God is dead
mors/nihil
omnia ad dei gloriam
perinde ac cadaver


(what a godly fucking steak it was, though... medium rare and dripping)

No comments:

Post a Comment

we hear you...