Monday, August 27, 2018

Eth, The VVICXDtiM,
INVIDIous of those 'I's witch grantth seyete to radiant LOGOS
Quivering of speech, recites tHIS mantra:
“...Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.“

And the Father spoke unto him, saying, “Thou shalt bringeth the chalice of divine wrath and final consummation To thine lips, and drink with confidence... Tell me, sweet child, why are tears rolling from your eyes?“

 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

And HE, perpetually darkened to the rays of purest utterance, wavering of word, speaks HIS mantra

"Not my Will, not my will, not MY will
But thine, thine, thine,
BE DONE" PLEASE END THIS PLEASE LET IT BE DONE!!!

 And the Father spoke again, saying, “Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, Not only in my presence, But so much more now in my absence, Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling...”

 ...And the vvictim, blind to the radiating Light of Truth, stuttering, repeats
Lamma Sabacthani,
Lamma Sabacthani,
Lamma Sabacthani...

No comments:

Post a Comment

we hear you...