Saturday, August 25, 2018

When Merely ($@^Gv)Vinegar Stills Your Child's Thirst...

I let you kill me
I wanted to feel the needles in my eyes again
Let the worms crawl, chewed, through my teeth
I wanted to feel you plant your seed in my ruined
blubbery neural tissue
I wanted you to stoop down, drenched in glittering tears
To the pond of my gore, to taste all I have to offer
Let you drink my blood
Oh yes, drink me
Drink all of me and thou shalt shrink unto tallness
To fit through the keyhole in impassable door,
Paint your throat with crimson silky petals
That flow past the razor from my arms
Do you not like the taste of blood?
Why did you ask for blood if you never wanted BLOOD!? THAT
DELICIOUS RED VVINE, SANGVINARY
CHAINS OF THIS WRETCHED LIFE!?
Blood, so lovely, so warm, so soft...
Pumping, pulsing, flooding through skulls to
your eyes
Giving reddened sight to the bull and matador alike
Through torturer and vvictim
Bursting against the teeth of the dragon called VVar-faire
Crushed grapes, fermented in hatred
Tempered and aged in the finest barrels of genocide
Through aeons of absolute vviolence

Pass this bitter cup? Drink until you vvomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we hear you...